Thursday, May 20, 2010

I was loving a girl and the girl also loved me but we both did'nt proposed each other.now anther girl loves me

i was loving a girl and the girl also loved me but we both did'nt proposed each other.them anther girl proposed me and i sayed yes to her,,now the problem is that..today after.4 years the first girl is back and she prosed me and i also love her....but the second girl loves me very much .and i dont want to ditch her......plz help me what to do......i love the first girl but i cant ditch the second girl.......i think i sould stick to the second girl???? i think i should sacrify my love for the seconds girl love because the second girl loves me very very very very much.......plz help me what to do .......plz

I was loving a girl and the girl also loved me but we both did'nt proposed each other.now anther girl loves me
She loves you, but do you love her? It's more cruel to lead someone on than it is not to. You've got to be honest with her.





"Honest indifferences are often a sign of progress."





Follow your heart.

shared web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment