Sunday, May 23, 2010

I had my tubal tibe and i want anther child but my tubal being tibe for 6month now?

A tubal can be reversed but I believe it is costly and your chances of conceiving go down from before you had the procedure. If your tubes were destroyed (cut and burned) like mine were, you will not be able to reverse it. Good luck!

I had my tubal tibe and i want anther child but my tubal being tibe for 6month now?
If you only had your tubes tied not cliped or burned a simple surgical procedure can be done to reverse it.
Reply:If u had your tubes tied it is still possible to get pregnant. A family friend got pregnant with her second child unplanned with her tubes tied. Having them tied does not guarantee a pregnancy not happening. Your tubes can untie whether u believe it or not, thats why people have been getting completely fixed etc. Talk to your doc if u want them reversed, if not then keep trying. Good Luck!

shoe labels

No comments:

Post a Comment