Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have anther yahoo account i wont to get my photo and my add but i cant access?

Do you mean you are trying to sign in into two accounts at the same time on the same browser??? If thats what you are doing it wont work. But if you have two different browsers ( Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer) you can sign in both your accounts as long as you do it on two different browsers. Why dont you download Mozilla Firefox as your back up browser then you can access it at same time. I have it on mine and it works perfectly when I am working on something on one of my email account and need to check another thing in my other account.

I have anther yahoo account i wont to get my photo and my add but i cant access?
You will have to sign out of the account you are using, before you can sign in with your other account..good luck..


No comments:

Post a Comment