Thursday, May 20, 2010

I changed my password 3 days ago, still i get a message saying that i am signed into anther computor?

i kept getting a message saying that i couldn't sign in because i was already signed into another computor. I changed my password but still recieve the same message. I am on a wireless router, will that make a difference ? I only own 1 laptop so i cant figure out how i am signed in somewhere else.

I changed my password 3 days ago, still i get a message saying that i am signed into anther computor?
I have a same problem. I did change my passwords three times and the "error message still displayed". New passwords are working fine with Yahoo mail count, only Yahoo messenger is hopeless. Sometimes, I tried serveral times, it will let me in for a while.





I don't think someone is using my Yahoo Messenger ID because if so they should change the password or they have been logged out when I tried to logged in. It is logic?


In this case, I am hardly able to log in the Yahoo messenger. I tried several ID users, and the problem still happened all. The interesting thing is that all ID users are some how remain online forever(Perhaps problem with yahoo server). I know that because I can check their presence through Yahoo Mail Address (their smile icon will appear on the Yahoo address list if you add them into yours).
Reply:Maybe that someone is on and knows your new or old pastword


No comments:

Post a Comment