Thursday, May 20, 2010

I want to buy a dvd with a usb port. Can someone tell me about any brand?

my purpose is download movies in a pen drive %26amp; then watch on TV through DVD.


An anther thing, is it OK to watch movies through torrent files , like download the movie from torrent file to pc and then to pen drive %26amp; then to DVD %26amp; finally to the TV without any problem.


I only download DVD rips. So the picture quality be OK on TV sets.

I want to buy a dvd with a usb port. Can someone tell me about any brand?
The Philips DVP3166 dvd player has got what u need.





There is the facility to play from pen drive , a port is provided at the front-right hand side.





U can play all supported files including Divx.


I am sure other models are also avilable.
Reply:check out the following web site you will get every thing you want you may also buy product from here at low rate and there is a better option of Cash on delivery





http://www.homeshop18.com


No comments:

Post a Comment