Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some people can steal jewellry, but is it possible for someone to steal anther guy's grillz?

I think not, it's like stealing and using another person's toothbrush

Some people can steal jewellry, but is it possible for someone to steal anther guy's grillz?
I actually knew someone who had their grill stolen from them. o yes I do believe it is possible. The friend told me it was possible because who ever stole it could get it melted down and make their own grill from it.





Now why would you take someone elses grill IDK people are just weird





Do people still wear grills anyway? I thought they were played out, but thats just me
Reply:i don't know....unless they really really really wanted them, then maybe they would steal them but yeah it would be like stealing and using another persons toothbrush. but it would be possible i suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment